Why Early Intervention? Capitalize on the tremendous plasticity and learning ability of your child during the infant and toddler years. Early Intervention enhances development, provides assistance, builds trust in a safe & caring environment and lays a strong foundation for children exhibiting delayed milestones or developmental disabilities (Autism, Down Syndrome, etc)
A Best Practice method, based on the Science of Human Behavior and Learning, to build competencies across all areas of development. CLM is a child-centered, individualized, playful, gentle, collaborative and transparent approach, that involves the family, the school & other professionals on the child’s team.
Our People: Certified, experienced & passionate behavioral educators
Our Goal: Implement effective and sustainable behavioral education programs for children with unique needs, and encourage competence across seven key repertoires. (Problem-solver, Participator, Talker, Listener, Observer, Writer & Reader).
Centre Based Service at Al Barsha 1, Dubai
- CLM curriculum placement and skill-based assessment
- 1:1 intervention sessions with CLM/ABA certified interventionists with parent coaching during session
- CLM/ABA intervention for Social skills & peer interaction – Small group sessions.
- Emotional Health support & guidance for parents & families
Nursery/School based Service (Dubai & Abu Dhabi)
- CLM curriculum placement and skill-based & behavioral assessment
- 1:1 intervention with CLM/ABA certified interventionists & collaborative consultations with the school & home team
- Learning Support Assistants – ABA trained with regular coaching/supervision
- Transition support from & to Nurseries & Schools
Are you looking for a caring & systematic experience to enhance the development of your child? Give us a chance show you!!
PLAY – LEARN – ACHIEVE
ABTI holds an Exclusive Territory(Competent Learner Model) T-LAB License to operate in UAE.