ABA & Compassionate Support
Introduction to the basic principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
Understanding the difference between student compliance and participation
Setting the stage to achieve instructional control
Shifting the lens to student needs in a challenging situation
How to provide compassionate behavior support in any circumstance
- Short Video Lectures that you can view in your own time.
- Chapter Resources that you can download and save for future use.
- A Good understanding of English.
- Very Good internet connectivity.
- Mandatory Passing of all quizzes. (Unlimited attempts given)
- Teachers, Special Educators, SENCOs, Teaching Assistants, LSA, Shadow teachers, Early Childhood Educators, Fresh Graduates.
- ANYONE interested in learning more about ABA & compassionate support for students with additional educational needs.